Saturday, October 14, 2017

1st Book!!! "The White Princess"

Today, I went with my son and husband to the library where we live. It was my son's first time to a library and he was having an awesome time playing with the toys and pulling books off the shelves to leave on the floor. *I did make him pick them all up and put them back!*

I ventured into the fiction section of the library as I have wanted to find a book that I could read for pleasure and I found Philippa Gregory's "The White Princess". Now, I have been wanting to watch the series under the same title, but I don't have the network on my TV to watch it. I am a big fan of "The White Queen" (the series) and have probably watched for the third time all the way through last week. I have not read any of Philippa's books yet, but I am super excited to start with "The White Princess".

I am hoping to read this book and give my thoughts on it as I go! Here's to my first Blog Book Review!

If you have or are currently reading this book let me know!

My start date: 10/14/17

Image result

Elizabeth of York, Queen of England
1466-1503

A picture of the copy I'm reading 😁

No comments: